Oka Tours (“us”, “we”, or “our”) respects the importance of your privacy. We operate https://www.okatours.com. This page informs you how we collect and use your personal information.
The information we collect
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Emergency contact name and telephone number
- Date of birth (only for the purpose of purchasing domestic air tickets)
- Your height/inseam length (only for the purpose of preparing a proper-sized bicycle)
- Information about dietary requirements and medical conditions
- Any other personal information which you provide to us voluntarily
How we use your personal information
We may process and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To make all the necessary arrangements regarding your travel with us, including the sharing of your personal information with third party suppliers we work with such as accommodations and transport operators
- To communicate information to you by means of email, printed matter or other forms of communication
- For statistical and analytical purposes in order to improve our products and services, in which case the subject of the personal information is not individually identifiable
- To offer you other services we believe may benefit you unless you ask us not to
To the extent possible, we aim to minimize disclosure of your personal information to third parties. We’ll only use your personal information where we’re allowed to by law e.g. carrying out an agreement we have with you, fulfilling a legal obligation because we have a legitimate business interest or where you agree to it. We will not share your data for marketing purposes with any third parties.
Cookies are text files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. By using cookies, our website can provide you with faster service and a more personal experience, including behavioral targeting advertising. You can at any time set your web-browser to reject cookies, although this may hinder performance and negatively impact the user-friendliness of our website.
We will use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to safeguard personal information within our company against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, while we will take all reasonable measures to protect the integrity of such information, we cannot guarantee that loss, unauthorized access or alterations, or misuse will not occur.
Third Party Services / Websites
Retaining Personal Information
We’ll keep your information for as long as you have a relationship with us. After it ends we’ll keep it where we may need it for our legitimate purposes e.g. to help us respond to queries or complaints, or for other reasons e.g. fighting fraud and financial crime and responding to requests from regulators.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have a number of rights relating to your personal data:
- To see what we hold
- To request us to share it with another party
- To request us to update incorrect or incomplete details
- To object to or restrict processing of it
- To make a complaint
- To opt out and have your data deleted
To exercise your data subjects’ rights, please contact us using the contact details at the end of this page. We will process your requests above in accordance with applicable law and, where permitted by law, may charge an appropriate fee to cover the costs of responding to the request. Any request must include sufficient details to identify you. Upon receipt of your request, we may request for additional information from you (including proof of identity) in order to process your request. Please note that it may also take some time to process the application, although we aim to process all requests as soon as possible.